About the author
Greg started using Drupal over 3 years ago, quickly jumping in with both feet. Since then he has become more and more involved in the project:
- Helps maintain the project website as a member of the drupal.org Site Maintainers and Infrastructure teams.
- Member of the Security Team which led to various presentations about security in Drupal and writing this book about Drupal security.
- As a community ambassador member of the Drupal Association, Greg is working to support local user groups, camps and a Drupalcon in South America
- Greg has developed and maintains dozens of modules including several of the most popular modules like Pathauto, Token, and Comment Notify.
- Starting at Drupalcon Sunnyvale 2007, has presented over a dozen sessions at Drupalcons in Barcelona, Boston, and Washington D.C.
- As one of the early users of Drupal in Colorado, Greg organized the first Denver/Boulder Drupal user group meetings and actively participates in local activities to help support new Drupal users.
- Greg founded Growing Venture Solutions, a website development company focused on providing Drupal services, particularly to the publishing industry. Growing Venture Solutions provides site building, training, support, and consulting services.